DJ

UPLIGHTING

GOBO MONOGRAM

PHOTO BOOTH

SERVICES

We provide DJ, Uplighting, Gobo Monograms and our elegant interactive Photo Booth services for beautiful San Antonio, TX. and the surrounding Hill Country areas.

Weddings consist of about 90% of the events we book with upscale Corporate and Private events taking up the other 10%.

For the last 11 years we have been recognized as the best Wedding DJ service in the area as well as in the top 1% of all Wedding DJ’s in the country.

Since 2007, our stellar reputation in the industry has been earned through countless hours of hard work, preparation, and attention to detail ensuring stress free, fun and upbeat celebrations that leave your guests with memories that last a lifetime.